Welcome to 300 Vesey Street! 2019 BOMA Operating Office Building of the Year (500,000-1 Million SQF)!
|Property Manager||Timothy Rowlandemail@example.com|
|Assistant Property Manager||Susan Lanzofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Property Administrator||Veronica Zayoncemail@example.com|
|Chief Engineer||Deo Parayfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Fire Life Safety Director||Christopher Bushemail@example.com|
|Security Director||Richard Nicolettifirstname.lastname@example.org|
Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
The Management Office is located on the 12th floor.
Handicap accessible entrances provide easy access to and from 300 Vesey Street. Handicap entrances and egresses are available along the west side of the building and at the south east entrance.
FORMS & MANUALS
- Tenant Handbook
- Certificates of Insurance
- Tenants are required to keep on file with the Management Office a current Certificate of Insurance evidencing sufficient coverage to satisfy the terms of their lease.
- The insurer must be admitted and licensed in New York and the Certificate must contain a provision that coverage will not be canceled or non-renewed without a thirty (30) days prior written notice to the Owner.
- When tenant work is to be done by contractors in the building, the tenant authorizing such work shall be responsible for including in the contract for such work the following insurance and indemnity requirements to the extent that they are applicable. Insurance certificates must be received prior to construction / service.
All certificates shall name the Landlord as the certificate holder as follows:
BOP One North End LLC
c/o Brookfield Place
250 Vesey Street
New York, NY 10281-1023
And as an additional insured party as follows:
BOP One North End Landlord LLC, Battery Park City Authority dba Hugh L. Carey, Battery Park City Authority as master landlord under the master lease The City of New York, New York State Urban Development Corporation, Royal Bank of Canada , BOP One North End LLC, Brookfield Properties (USA II) LLC, Battery Park City Authority as landlord under the ground lease, BOP Management Inc., together with their respective affiliates, shareholders, partners (including partners of partners), members, managers, representatives, trustees, directors, officers, present and future mortgagees, employees, agents, any successors and assigns.
- Each contractor and each subcontractor shall, until the completion of the tenant work in question, procure and maintain at its expense, the following insurance coverage with companies acceptable to landlord in the following minimum limits:
- Completed certificates must be received before work can commence. Please contact the Management Office for insurance requirements for specific trades prior to the commencement of work.
- Tenant Construction and Alteration Manual
- Tenant Contact Information Form
- Tenant Emergency Action Plan - Coming soon.